[BGIN-IPKM] [BGIN-announcement] Submission deadline extensiotion: CoDecFIn 2021

Shin'ichiro Matsuo Shinichiro.Matsuo at georgetown.edu
Fri Jan 22 15:22:30 CST 2021

Hi all,

Gentle reminder. The submission deadline in 1 week away. Please consider to submit your paper to CoDecFin 2021. A short paper on recent movement on FinCEN, SEC, OCC etc, or your existing comments to FinCES is welcome.

http://fc21.ifca.ai/codecfin/

Regards,
Shin'ichiro Matsuo, Ph.D.
Research Professor, Department of Computer Science, Georgetown University Cyber SMART Director, and Lead Researcher, Blockchain Eco-System