[BGIN-IPKM] IKP WG/SGIP call info : January 14 & 21

Ryosuke Ushida ru64 at georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:33:34 CST 2021

Dear all,

Today's draft agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SuKd8lrtLbZyLLlT5TSpcAsdb_VQUoC-Uu3cjWGBrKs/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Ryosuke

Ryosuke Ushida
Senior Fellow, Cyber SMART, Georgetown University
Deputy Director, Fintech Office, Japan Financial Services Agency
Assistant to co-chairs, BGIN
BGIN official website: https://bgin-global.org/
BGIN official Twitter: https://twitter.com/bgin_global/
BGIN GitHub repository:  https://github.com/bgin-global