[BGIN-IPKM] IKP WG/SGIP call info : January 14 & 21

Ryosuke Ushida ru64 at georgetown.edu
Mon Jan 11 17:48:04 CST 2021

Dear subscribers,

I hope all of you stay calm and healthy during a turbulent time.
We have two scheduled calls as follows as we discussed in the previous call
and shared in the Zulip chat.

*1. January 14th 13:00-14:00 PM UTC = 8:00-9:00 AM EDT = 13:00-14:00 PM BST
= 22:00-23:00 PM JST*
* Editors of each document are primarily expected to join the call for the
documentation discussion but anyone can join the discussion
[Draft agenda]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ilZf3vkIWShLukOHt9P5_75Ajoe7dQdnFQO-6CYRByw/edit#

*2. January 21th 00:00-01:00 AM UTC = **January 20th 19:00-20:00 PM EDT =
January 20th 16:00-17:00 PM PST = January 21th 9:00-10:00 AM JST*
* We adjusted the meeting time in expectation of active participants from
those in Pacific Time Zone

(public calendar)
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_v4aksg3qbm598sof0f056dimcs%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York
(iCal)
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_v4aksg3qbm598sof0f056dimcs%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
* The meeting schedule after Jan 28 is tentative one.

Best,
Ryosuke

*Ryosuke UshidaSenior Fellow, Cyber SMART, Georgetown UniversityDeputy
Director, Fintech Office, Japan Financial Services Agency*
*Assistant to co-chairs, BGIN  *
*BGIN official website: https://bgin-global.org/ <https://bgin-global.org/>*
*BGIN official Twitter: https://twitter.com/bgin_global/
<https://twitter.com/bgin_global/>*