[BGIN-IPKM] Draft agenda of next IKP WG/SGIP call : January 17

Ryosuke Ushida ru64 at georgetown.edu
Tue Jan 5 02:32:56 CST 2021

Dear members,

A happy new year!

The next call of the IKP WG/SGIP is held this Thursday.
*January 7th 13:00-14:00 PM UTC = 8:00-9:00 AM EDT = 13:00-14:00 PM BST =
22:00-23:00 PM JST*
<draft agenda>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hMKyQ5THaxCoXWzc7Ed1bJvPIJyFsaP_KdbUdamW058/edit?usp=sharing

I just wonder if it might be a good idea to discuss the controversial AML
regulation on crypto-assets proposed by FinCEN, which would be one
of the important consideration factors for our document.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Ryosuke

*Ryosuke UshidaSenior Fellow, Cyber SMART, Georgetown UniversityDeputy
Director, Fintech Office, Japan Financial Services Agency*
*Assistant to co-chairs, BGIN  *
*BGIN official website: https://bgin-global.org/ <https://bgin-global.org/>*
*BGIN official Twitter: https://twitter.com/bgin_global/
<https://twitter.com/bgin_global/>*