[BGIN-general] IKP WG/SGIP call info : March 4

Ryosuke Ushida ru64 at georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 25 07:18:53 CST 2021

Dear subscribers,

We will have a next IKP WG/SGIP call on March 4th.
March 4th 13:00-14:00 PM UTC = 8:00-9:00 AM EST = 13:00-14:00 PM BST = 22:00-23:00 PM JST
Meeting link: https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/94907580637

(public calendar) https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=c_v4aksg3qbm598sof0f056dimcs%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York
(iCal) https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_v4aksg3qbm598sof0f056dimcs%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

My apologies for not public updating the calendar.
I'm looking forward to talking to you next week.

Best,
Ryosuke

Ryosuke Ushida
Senior Fellow, Cyber SMART, Georgetown University
Deputy Director, Fintech Office, Japan Financial Services Agency
Assistant to co-chairs, BGIN
BGIN official website: https://bgin-global.org/
BGIN official Twitter: https://twitter.com/bgin_global/
BGIN GitHub repository:  https://github.com/bgin-global