[BGIN-general] IKP WG/SGIP call info : Feburary 17

Ryosuke Ushida ru64 at georgetown.edu
Tue Feb 9 02:26:21 CST 2021

Dear subscribers,

We will have a next IKP WG/SGIP call on February 17th.

00:00-01:00 AM UTC, Feb 17 = 19:00-20:00 PM EST, Feb 16 = 16:00-17:00 PM PST, Feb 16 = 09:00-10:00 AM JST, Feb 17
Meeting link: https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/94907580637
Draft agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ujtADAzzX2HlUHnnCVkHCkWN96HfL95ewojcZsDhyBg/edit?usp=sharing

• Please circulate the meeting info to potential participants in Pacific Time Zone, who are not easy to attend at the normal time slot.
• Document editors: please update the agenda and put detailed info about what you want to discuss at the call (e.g., add the link to your presentation slides, mention specific discussion topics)

I am very looking forward to the discussion!

Best,
Ryosuke

2021年2月2日 0:42 -0500、Ryosuke Ushida <ru64 at georgetown.edu> のメール: