[BGIN-general] Forming Steering Committee

Shin’ichiro Matsuo sm3377 at georgetown.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:17:23 CST 2021

Hi All,

The members of tentative steering committee has been decided as follows. The committee is tentative until we have formal selection process. We will have three days review phase by February 7th. If you have any comments, please write it at this thread.

# BGIN Tentative Steering Committee

## Co-chairs
- Mai Santamaria
- Shin'ichiro Matsuo

## WG Co-chairs
- Aaron J Wright
- Shigeya Suzuki
- Nat Sakimura

## Representatives from all stakeholders (Candidates)
### Regulators / Governments
- Yuta Takanashi
- Manoj Kumar Singh

### Engineering community
- Roman Pavlov
- Jacek Czarnecki

### Businesses
- Adrienne Allen
- Samson Mow

### Academia
- Robert Wardrop
- Joaquin Garcia Alfaro

### Standard-setters
- Julien Bringer
- Nii Quaynor

Regards,
Shin'ichiro Matsuo, Ph.D.
Research Professor, Department of Computer Science, Georgetown University Cyber SMART Director, and Lead Researcher, Blockchain Eco-System