[BGIN-general] IKP WG/SGIP call info : Feburary 4

Ryosuke Ushida ru64 at georgetown.edu
Mon Feb 1 23:42:45 CST 2021

Dear subscribers,

As already announced on Zulip chat, we will have a next IKP WG/SGIP call on February 4th.

February 4th 13:00-14:00 PM UTC = 8:00-9:00 AM EST = 13:00-14:00 PM BST = 22:00-23:00 PM JST
Meeting link: https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/94907580637
Draft agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KzmLiS41aJrC5JoXuBQhgAdjuBJaznKRchc5ixgo2_A/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Ryosuke

Ryosuke Ushida
Senior Fellow, Cyber SMART, Georgetown University
Deputy Director, Fintech Office, Japan Financial Services Agency
Assistant to co-chairs, BGIN
BGIN official website: https://bgin-global.org/
BGIN official Twitter: https://twitter.com/bgin_global/
BGIN GitHub repository:  https://github.com/bgin-global