[BGIN-GWG] Postponing next call to September 9th/10th

Shigeya Suzuki shigeya at wide.ad.jp
Mon Aug 31 16:43:21 CDT 2020

Hi,

Let us postpone the next call scheduled tomorrow, for a week. The report I mentioned is available in Japanese
but not English yet. English version will be available in a week I believe. Executive Summary is available in both in English and Japanese.

Look at the very end of this link for
"A Study on Governance for Decentralized Finance Systems Using Blockchain Technologies [May 2020]":

https://www.fsa.go.jp/en/policy/bgin/information.html

The report in Japanese version is available in this page:
https://www.fsa.go.jp/policy/bgin/information.html

The original day of the next meeting was:
September 3rd 00:30 am UTC  = September 3rd 09:30 am JST = September 2nd  08:30pm EDT
( To check your timezone, use this tool: https://everytimezone.com/s/ab9ad417 )

I will announce it again later this week.
Initial minutes of the last call (by audio-to-text) is placed in:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w4sGc4JzAxmwvn9vvae3x71Bf7yDuWSAZ-z-_woenCU/edit?usp=sharing

shigeya