[BGIN-GWG] GWG bi-weekly call meeting info for August 19th, 2020 (01:30 am UTC)

Shigeya Suzuki shigeya at wide.ad.jp
Tue Aug 18 01:34:00 CDT 2020

Hi,

Shigeya Suzuki, Keio University. One of the co-chairs of the Governance Working Group.

We'll have a call tomorrow.

August 19th 00:30 am UTC  = August 19th 09:30 am JST = August 18th  08:30pm EDT

To check your timezone, use this tool: https://everytimezone.com/s/68e127b6

This week's Agenda and Meeting minutes will be here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w4sGc4JzAxmwvn9vvae3x71Bf7yDuWSAZ-z-_woenCU/edit?usp=sharing
(Agenda is empty yet. sorry)

Previous call's Agenda and Meeting minutes here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_GMDSD76wpHXxLKKXF2SsyKZIyeOdmWI0ysAWCzJUZg/edit?usp=sharing
(Due to the audio to text scripting program's issue, I haven't finished touching last call's minutes. I will finish this tonight.)

See you tomorrow.

---

Shigeya Suzuki is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: BGIN GWG Call (bi-weekly)
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://keio-univ.zoom.us/j/93192067939?pwd=Y0J4VGlRZXc4bTIzZTlMYUpNMTEvUT09

Meeting ID: 931 9206 7939
Passcode: 155811