[BGIN-general] BGIN Social Media planning doc (draft) & Twitter logo for review & comment

Shigeya Suzuki shigeya at wide.ad.jp
Tue Sep 29 18:38:23 CDT 2020

Hi Robert, Senshi, thanks.

Let me add one point of view on this which I was forgotten in the last my comment: accessibility.

As an multi-stakeholder community, we need to respect diversity.
wrt diversity, the use of color is problematic.
(while rainbow represents other kind of diversity)

As you see logo of ISOC, IETF and other community, they're staying with simpler color scheme.

Besides, I think Senshi-san's proposal is too simple. We probably need little more twists.

shigeya