[BGIN-general] BGIN Social Media planning doc (draft) & Twitter logo for review & comment

Senshi Onion onion797jp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:04:55 CDT 2020

Dear Robert and all,

Thank you for opening up this discussion. I agree that branding is
essential for us to share our vision, and it visually helps us deliver our
mission statement. A strong branding includes developing guidelines such as
logo, color palette, typography (more
<https://freshsparks.com/successful-brand-building-process/>). Once we
complete branding, we can start applying them on websites, social media,
etc. We may call for a volunteer or use online tools like tailorbrands.com
<https://www.tailorbrands.com/>.

As to the suggested Twitter logo, I'd go for a completely unique one. I
love Indiana's work; therefore, I'd like not to use a similar style and pay
respect to his art of LOVE. In this way, we can avoid the risk of a lawsuit
<https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/files/robert_indiana.pdf> of
infringement (article
<https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-22/the-battle-over-robert-indiana-s-love>
).

Any suggestions are welcomed. If we have a budget, I recommend hiring a
branding professional; however, I just created a sample logo with branding
kits using the online tools for the ease of discussion.
[image: Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 5.43.02.png]

Best regards,
Senshi