[BGIN-general] Call for Host City/Country of Block #2 (March 2021)

Shin'ichiro Matsuo Shinichiro.Matsuo at georgetown.edu
Mon Sep 28 22:26:20 CDT 2020

Dear all contributors of BGIN,

As an acting co-chair of BGIN, I would like to call for host cities/countries for Block #2. We assume to hold the meeting in early March 2021. Due to the current/future situation of COVID-10, block #2 may be held online as same as block #1.

 If you are interested in contributing as a host city/country,  please email me with potential local organizers' names.

Regards,
Shin'ichiro Matsuo, Ph.D.
Research Professor, Department of Computer Science, Georgetown University
Cyber SMART Director, and Lead Researcher, Blockchain Eco-System