[BGIN-general] Announcement BGIN Block #1 November 23-25 in (Virtual) Mumbai, India

Shin'ichiro Matsuo Shinichiro.Matsuo at georgetown.edu
Mon Sep 28 22:06:49 CDT 2020

Dear all contributors of BGIN,

As an acting co-chair, I am pleased to announce the 1st general meeting (Block #1) of BGIN from November 23 to 25 online, virtually hosted in Mumbai, India. Please save the dates.

The organizing/program committee is starting work to form the program of block #1. If you are interested in contributing as a member of the committee, please let me know.
We welcome any suggestions and proposals on the program and agenda of the meeting.

We will inform the detailed program when it will be ready.

I look forward to meeting you virtually in Mumbai.

With best regards,
Shin'ichiro Matsuo, Ph.D.
Research Professor, Department of Computer Science, Georgetown University
Cyber SMART Director, and Lead Researcher, Blockchain Eco-System