[BGIN-general] [Warning] [DMARC Failure] [DKIM Failure] [SPF Failed] Re: BGIN SGIP (Study Group for IdM, Privacy and Key Management) call on September 24

Manoj Kumar Singh mksingh at rbi.org.in
Thu Sep 24 01:27:42 CDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I will not be able to join today’s call due to tight schedule. Will go through recordings. Thanks.
Regards,
Manoj

Sent from my iPhone

On 24-Sep-2020, at 11:54 AM, Ryosuke Ushida <ru64 at georgetown.edu> wrote:

Please note that this mail is from an External Domain which could not be validated. Please do not click the link/s or open the attachment/s unless you know the sender and are sure that the contents are safe to open.

Hi all,

Likewise, please add your comments to the following documents for the discussion today.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dhiBLxaIGiJ8ErZOoB9Jj2KD9m38LC62rTWMWlbfeXM/edit

I'm afraid I won't be able to join today's call due to schedule conflicts.
My idea is to create the scope document with similar format to Shin'ichiro's one so that we can put it on GitHub repository too.
I will check the recording later to reflect the takeaway on the document.

Best,
Ryosuke