[BGIN-general] Call for Host City/Country of Block #2 (March 2021)

Shin'ichiro Matsuo Shinichiro.Matsuo at georgetown.edu
Sun Oct 25 18:01:03 CDT 2020

Dear all,

We received a nomination from Paris/France for hosting block #1. I am pleased to announce that the host city/country of block #2 is Paris/France.

The actual date and time are not decided yet, but it will be early March 2021, after CoDecFin (on March 5) which is associated workshop of Financial Cryptography 2021 and Ethereum Community Conference 4 (https://ethcc.io) in Paris.

Regards,
Shin'ichiro Matsuo, Ph.D.
Research Professor, Department of Computer Science, Georgetown University
Cyber SMART Director, and Lead Researcher, Blockchain Eco-System