[BGIN-general] [Schedule change] BGIN SGIP next call

Ryosuke Ushida ru64 at georgetown.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:02:29 CDT 2020

Dear BGIN SGIP subscribers,
(cc: General Discussion mailing list subscribers)

I am writing this to inform you that tomorrow's 3rd meeting of the SGIP (Study
Group for IdM, Privacy and Key Management) is going to be rescheduled due
to schedule conflicts.
My apologizes for the last minute notice.
I will let you know the new date once confirmed.

Meanwhile, the record of the previous meeting is available here.
https://georgetown.zoom.us/rec/share/upVuCqr36EJJYq_sxUb6SIwqAIjmX6a803cf8vsIy0y5hHLpOoMuQPz3ycq4GUAj
Access Passcode: o%M1 at S&O?Qo

I look forward to talking to many of you next time.

Best,
Ryosuke

*Ryosuke UshidaSenior Fellow, Cyber SMART, Georgetown UniversityDeputy
Director, Fintech Office, Japan Financial Services Agency*
*Assistant to co-chairs, BGIN  *
*BGIN official website: https://bgin-global.org/ <https://bgin-global.org/>*
*BGIN official Twitter: https://twitter.com/bgin_global/
<https://twitter.com/bgin_global/>*