[BGIN-announcement] Welcome to Blockchain Governance Initiative Network (BGIN)

Announcement from BGIN bgin-announcement at blockchain-discussions.org
Thu Mar 26 05:59:24 CDT 2020

Thank you Shigeya-san for setting up this mailing list and the Github repository.

I would like to announce that I have posted an issue related to the word “governance" in Github repository.
See. https://github.com/bgin-global/genesis-documents/issues/1 <https://github.com/bgin-global/genesis-documents/issues/1>

To collect vies from as wide range of stakeholders as possible, I hope all of you to invite anyone who may have interest on this initiative to this mailing list and Github repository.

Best,
Yuta