[BGIN-announcement] Draft Agenda of BGIN online meeting (6/18)

Announcement from BGIN bgin-announcement at blockchain-discussions.org
Tue Jun 16 18:44:02 CDT 2020

Hi Mai,

I'm sorry that we couldn't make it.
Anyway thank you for your comments, which make sense to me. I modified
based on your suggestions and added some comments.
Let's see how others react.

And I'm preparing a briefing draft for chairs' convenience.
This is not ready but you can take a look at it if you like. I will share
at chair mailing list soon.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VHDvgIRZYHNX83aIHPmsZVQkz0lm92sP_WtMQ5J07AQ/edit

This is the time difference between us. Let me know if you want to talk
tomorrow.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=6&day=17&year=2020&p1=248&p2=263&p3=136&p4=102&p5=224&p6=195&iv=0

Thanks,
Ryosuke