[BGIN-announcement] Draft Agenda of BGIN online meeting (6/18)

Announcement from BGIN bgin-announcement at blockchain-discussions.org
Tue Jun 16 16:07:28 CDT 2020

Ryosuke,

Have reviewed and included my comments.

Regards
Mai

From: Ryosuke Ushida <ru64 at georgetown.edu>
Sent: Monday 15 June 2020 20:59
To: bgin-announcement at blockchain-discussions.org
Cc: Mai Santamaria (FINANCE) <Mai.Santamaria at finance.gov.ie>; Shin'ichiro Matsuo <sm3377 at georgetown.edu>
Subject: Re: Draft Agenda of BGIN online meeting (6/18)

Dear all,

The draft agenda will be finalized in 24 hours (June 16 at 8pm UTC).
Please leave comments until then if any.
And the discussion materials are attached here<https://bgin-global.org/event/>. Some of them are to be uploaded soon.

Thanks,
Ryosuke,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 11:54 AM Ryosuke Ushida <ru64 at georgetown.edu<mailto:ru64 at georgetown.edu>> wrote:
Dear all,

Thank you for the many comments on the draft agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vMg9Eah9kjn3EWbqxj3SFQFliSdnT0oK_9rB7pCtXk0/edit>.
I will reflect on all proposed changes in 24 hours from now on.
Please take a look at the draft and leave a comment if any.

And I would recommend all of you to register for the newly created General Discussion mailing list.
While this announcement mailing list aims to share the latest info about BGIN, The goal of the General DIscussion mailing list is exchanging thoughts and opinions on the following topics.
- General administrative matters
- Meeting and events
- Community development
- Collaboration with other initiatives/organizations
- Future potential work items
- Any other topics which are out of the scope of working groups and study groups

Please post any comments and thoughts on the general topics about BGIN.

Thanks,
Ryosuke