[BGIN-announcement] Draft Agenda of BGIN online meeting (6/18)

Announcement from BGIN bgin-announcement at blockchain-discussions.org
Sat Jun 13 10:54:36 CDT 2020

Dear all,

Thank you for the many comments on the draft agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vMg9Eah9kjn3EWbqxj3SFQFliSdnT0oK_9rB7pCtXk0/edit>
.
I will reflect on all proposed changes in 24 hours from now on.
Please take a look at the draft and leave a comment if any.

And I would recommend all of you to register for the newly created General
Discussion mailing list.
While this announcement mailing list aims to share the latest info about
BGIN, The goal of the General DIscussion mailing list is exchanging
thoughts and opinions on the following topics.
- General administrative matters
- Meeting and events
- Community development
- Collaboration with other initiatives/organizations
- Future potential work items
- Any other topics which are out of the scope of working groups and study
groups

Please post any comments and thoughts on the general topics about BGIN.
Register here
<http://blockchain-discussions.org/mailman/listinfo/bgin-general_blockchain-discussions.org>
.

Thanks,