[BGIN-announcement] Draft Agenda of BGIN online meeting (6/18)

Announcement from BGIN bgin-announcement at blockchain-discussions.org
Thu Jun 11 14:26:10 CDT 2020

Dear contributors,

I am excited that many of you have already registered for the meeting on
June 18.
Registration is still open! You can register for the meeting here
<https://forms.gle/oKaPySRARy3VFgmT8>.

You can find the draft agenda of the meeting on our website
<https://bgin-global.org/event/>.
This is just a tentative agenda and your proposal (ex. proposal on
discussion item) is much appreciated.
Feel free to make any comments on the draft
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vMg9Eah9kjn3EWbqxj3SFQFliSdnT0oK_9rB7pCtXk0/edit>
.

Best,
Ryosuke