[BGIN-announcement] BGIN online meeting (6/18)

Announcement from BGIN bgin-announcement at blockchain-discussions.org
Mon Jun 1 17:09:22 CDT 2020

Dear contributors,

I hope you stay safe and healthy.

*BGIN online meeting* will be held at *13:00-15:00 UTC on June 18*.
This is a public meeting where we will discuss key issues including a draft
ToR of Governance WG and Identity/Privacy/Key management SG, and a strategy
to develop the community base of BGIN.

Your participation is highly appreciated as we need diversified
contributors to enrich the discussion.
If you want to join the discussion, please *send an email to
**bgin-contact at bgin.team
<bgin-contact at bgin.team> with your name and affiliation (if any) by June 15*
.
I will send a calendar invite with Zoom address later.

Meeting agenda and discussion materials will be posted down the road, but
we will make a call for agenda items.
Please let me know any agenda items to be discussed at the meeting

Best regards,
Ryosuke

*Ryosuke UshidaAssistant to co-chairs, BGINSenior Fellow, Cyber SMART,
Georgetown UniversityDeputy Director, Fintech Office, Japan Financial
Services Agency *